A Social Commentary on Religion, Sects, Cults, and All Things in Between.

.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome

As a child I was raised in a very deeply religious household. My parents, and the vast majority of my extended family, were all devout Jehovah's Witnesses. I was virtually a practicing Witness until my late teens and early twenties. Indecisive of what I was actually doing I wavered in the faith. As an adult, fully capable of forming my own ideas and having developed the ability to think outside of religious fed fantasy, I cultivated a certain amount of disdain for any form of organized religion. However, along with the disdain, came a relative fascination for all things religious, all things worshiped and idolized, believed by people to be fundamental to their very existence. My rantings are not intended to offend however, please feel free to comment if you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment